Analytics involves the interrogation of data, in order to provide you with inputs that inform, or transform, your marketing strategy. To give you a competitive edge, REPA can help you discover and communicate purposeful patterns in data.
We primarily specialise in Pricing, Proposition Refinement and Segmentation, providing you with commercially robust, fact-based deliverables to help you communicate clearly with your stakeholders.
Pricing has an immediate and obvious impact on the bottom line. As a result, companies often look to price changes as a fast and effective way to increase profits. We are experts in pricing strategy and using research to support key decisions.
Improved Pricing is often the fastest and most cost-effective way to increase profits
- How should our new product be priced to maximise profits?
- Will a stripped-down product or smaller pack size at a lower price attract more customers?
- At what key price thresholds will we see a jump in sales?
- Will increasing the price of our product lose us market share?
- How will increasing the price of our premium product affect our value line?
- Should we split out extra features or bundle them in with the main product?
- How often should we change our prices?
- How do we more confidently make more frequent pricing decisions?
- REPA are experts in pricing strategy and using research to support key decisions.
Proposition refinement can help you address business questions, with a clear understanding of your market, competition and portfolio. Our dedicated team can assist you in answering the questions that resonate with the challenges you are facing.
Proposition Refinement is not an isolated activity; we refine propositions in the context of your market, competition and portfolio.
The business questions we address in our work usually fall into one of two categories:
- What is the size of the opportunity?
- Which concept features do I spend my development resources on to maximise ROI?
- What are the priority target segments for this proposition?
- How do I price the proposition (by segment)?
- What is the optimal portfolio?
- What is the impact on the market if I change something?
- What is the impact on my portfolio if a competitor changes something?
- How do I simulate future changes?
Most segmentations start with a need within your business to understand the market you operate in and the ability to identify which customers to focus on. We are experts in grouping customers and measuring their potential value to you.
Segmentation can help you better understand your customers and prospects by having a framework that is statistically robust and relevant to your business.
The two key questions that a segmentation needs to answer are:
- How should we group our customers?
- What is each group’s potential?
- A segmentation can help you with:
- How can we refine our portfolio and individual propositions to match the needs of different segments?
- Which segments will our products / services be most likely to appeal to?
- What are the unmet needs of our target segments?
How can we align our brand positioning and marketing activities to specific segments?
Who should be the focus of our marketing efforts?
How can we best reach our target audiences and what type of messages would they respond to?
REPA are experts in grouping customers and measuring their potential value to you. We work with a range of clients, and the reason they trust us is because we don’t push any one particular methodology or black-box approach.